Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bigger than Love pt9

I don’t go straight home after leaving Levy Junction instead I decide to pass by Ryan's to saygoodbye. I am feeling much more confident now and less dependent on hisreaction in fact I will let it be known that from now on he can either be apart of our lives or he cannot.



Chichi as expectedwas absolutely thrilled to hear the news and made no judgement whatsoever aboutmy being pregnant instead she squealed 'are we keeping it?'. See that? She saidwe. Not for second does she ever let me feel like am handling a situation alone.She is the real ying to my yang. Of course she gave me a scolding about tellingmy mother about it so soon. Turns out it is common knowledge that the parentsmust be the last to know. I send a quick text to Ryan telling him I will be athis soon. I have to admit I am a little bit anxious about how he has beendragging his feet not to mention he has been rather rude about the notion of megaining weight. In his very lovely painted words; 'my friend says that whenwomen find out they are pregnant, they stop looking after themselves and getfat and all that jazz'. Prick. Like it is not enough that I will be eating fortwo, I have to worry about looking hot for him too! He can be such a douche bagsometimes no wonder Chichi is taking her time getting to like him. She isadamant the guy is a good boyfriend but not too sure about whether he can be agood father or even husband. Anyway I cannot think about this right now. Nostress. Doctors' orders.



Just as I approachthe corner of Ryan's house mother texts me. ' Well that has certainly put yourfathers heart at rest. Imagine the embarrassment it would have caused us. Ifhowever, you are pregnant, you must learn to love it. You would not have been thefirst it would have happened to. Your aunties all went through it and theylearnt to live with their mistakes. ' Mistake? Mistake? OK now she is going toofar. I think twice about texting her but decide Lubuto needs a grandmother whowill be there from the beginning or not at all. It is one thing me thinkingtwice, but she should be the voice of reason. It does not matter because I haveall the support I need right now and I can do this if it is the last thing Ido.

'Mother dearest.Thanks. Apt message. My baby is not an it. Name is Lubuto. Good day'.

'Oh so you arepregnant? I thought you  said you arenot?' comes the frantic response. I do not bother responding. That is the mainsource of my stress and it needs to nipped in the bud. I reach Ryan's place allfired up to give him a few home truths about his behaviour and I am not goingto stand for it anymore and …..what is that heavenly aroma and as I inch closerI can hear soft music playing in his room. Is this man….no he cannot be. Ifidget in my handbag for my keys and tell Lubuto I am sorry if he is going tobe born without a father because mummy killed him. I fumble with my keys myhands trembling and open the door ready to break all hell loose when I enterthe most magical room I that I have ever envisioned. In fact I know it isbecause it looks exactly as I had prescribed it Ryan during one of our phonesex escapades.  The room is an array ofarray of scented candles illuminating the beautiful picture of us that hangs onthe wall opposite the television. The table is laid with his finest nkungulume(bachelor) china in a neat "romantic" kind of way and what do youknow!! Lilies. The man has never bought me flowers before but he has clearlybeen listening…or is it because he senses that he is in trouble? Either way,the lilies are fully bloomed and smell magnificent. He has managed to transformhis small ensuite  into an exclusiveparadise…for me.



I stand there takingit all in when I feel his presence behind me. He must have been in the kitchenputting together a take away. He slides gently behind me and I can feel hisnaked body secured only by boxers as he embraces me. The big arms shielding allmy cares away in the sexiest warmest embrace and I think he just activated therain season in my body. ' Mmmm….Mfumukazi, queen of my heart' his deepvoice  ripples through my body awakeningevery sensation as his warm breath gently caresses my neck.

'Hi Malachi, what isall this? You know I am still mad at you' I begin but the lioness is down.Weekend by his sweet butterfly kisses as they begin to explore my neck, myshoulders and slowly drop my boob tube maxi dress to the floor. He turns me toface him losing me in the wealth of his deep brown eyes whilst my lips tingle,aching for his juicy lips. As if reading my mind he leans down about 2ft toreach my longing lips and allow our tongues to engage in a passionate tangothat puts Spain to shame. I surrender completely to his take over as he guidesme to the bed and lays me on my front. I feel him sweep my hair to the side andrun a finger down my spine to my erogenous zone. He has never been thisselfless in bed so I intend to enjoy every single moment.

 The next I hear are his hands rubbingtogether. They are wet with massage oil. He kneads every muscle in my back as Ifeel him harden against my ass. Victoria falls has nothing compared to what ishappening in my pants which do not stay on for long as he reaches my waistline. 'Are you ready Mfumukazi?' He whispers 'Do you want me to soothe you?'Well I let him know that I was ready for him to engulf me slowly. My wish hisevery command he, he enters me with the precision of a warrior getting lost inmy sea. Our spirits lock in a tight embrace as our bodies convulse in the mostintimate love making ever told. Each move thrusts my anxieties away, eachthrust reassures me of his love and each…each…each…oh wow!!!I release my tideon him for the third time in an hour and his beautiful sexy body finallycollapses on top of me. He had been inside beautiful women I am sure but no waywould he have felt such delight.  We laythere for a minute or so drenched in the sweet sweat of love making. I lay my head on his chest comfortable, happy, invigorated my mission completelydefeated.



I reach for my bagon the floor and find six missed calls from home. Nothing is going to spoil mynight tonight. In fact I will not even go home. Lubuto and I can chill andenjoy Daddy's meal from my favourite restaurant Trudy's. I head over to the
kitchen, and I am totally relieved to note…he did not forget the Chikanda either. God I love this man.

Copyright ©Chisanshi Malama 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment