Thursday 1 March 2012

No More

My soul does not cry out in pain any more
no do i hear the words in my head saying
shawty why can't you smile no more?

No more do i feel the terror of a beaten down heart
nor the silent thunder of a beating drum
because in a divine era I have become my own master

No more do I seek the comfort of fools
to revive the me that's chocking inside
no more do i measure my smile
at the degree of your contention

No more do I speak the negative words
that are only held as entertainment for limited minds
that see not beyond what the naked eye restricts

Mine is a joy that will sing always
reviving each day as magical as a phoenix
depicting not just a magnificent smile
but illuminating the very essence that is me
which only few are blessed to see

because my soul cries NO MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment