Thursday 1 March 2012

I

I
love the things that are simple
but complex
the things that are relaxed and fear nothing
except what they can't see

I
love those that see me as an extraordinary gift
and take time to understand my many sides
they embrace my beauty in any form it comes
they know when am smiling
and when my smile is being a cloud
and when I go silent
but say the most
they know when I stutter
and when am saying shit because the friend of the month is here
when they understand that I
am love and lovable
just as i am.
they know sometimes i talk the most
but in your silence i still listen
that i don't remember all that is said
but the important never leaves me
that I'm one hundred percent woman
just one in a million

I
love a challenge
sometimes hate ambiguity
but in it's weirdness i find something to love about it
I love giving the best
and receiving the better
I love lions
and a little authority to tame me
i can be unpredictable and extreme
but the extremity requires the simplest answers

I
love to find beauty in all
my happiness is overwhelming
but the easiest to deal with
once you discover the skill
its the best evolution


I
love courage and embrace free minds
moving only at will and not because
its imposed
standing up for what is wanted
fighting for what is needed

I
love exercising patience
and not running from what i know
is rightfully mine
the thrill of learning me
knowing i can never be alone
because there's me myself & I
i look in the mirror and each day the love grows
she smiles back at me
and is ready to face another day

I
love the things that don't compromise
but regulate
the things that are unique
and not uniform
they work when they want
but speak with the eloquence of Shakespeare

I
love kindness and hate envy
never boasting but ever hopeful
a warm embrace and lots of affection
its purpose understood
as a part of me that cannot be separated
only engulfed
tasty to the bone like oxtail stew
there's nothing like an empowering love
that flows when needed
and is not afraid to show

I
love the things that don't give up easy
honesty without selfish gain
things that don't tell the 'truth'
to justify the evil of the subconscious

I
love the idea of happiness
but believe in happiness being me
the rest is just the icing on the cake

I...I..I
I just love me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment