Wednesday 29 February 2012

IRREPLACEABLE

 This was written for anyone that knows the pain of losing a loved one. You will understand when I say that they are simply irreplaceable but in the comfort of Gods promise we know he watches over them. It ended at calvary. M.T.R.I.P


 It's been so long since you left us
yet today is the only time i have found the strength and words to
express the emptiness you left us.

On lookers say today is a day just like any other but
the memory of you bleeds like a gushing wound.
A day that tore the elastic of an elephants memory.
A single act was the straw that broke the camels back because
the love we shared i never thought would end.

Each day goes by and we hold you in our hearts and hell i
even laugh like you sometimes.
It's funny cuz for a moment you alive with me again...
and then like a lover abandoned am alone again when reality dawns...
now your birthday approaches and i still count how old you would be.
Tears well up in my throat as I choke on them for the thousandth time
trying to keep composure and
 I vow once again that as long as i am alive you will be too.

We will grow old together because my mind has your
pictures
your smiles
and everything you treasured.
its your home and
my heart your sanctuary.

1 comment: