Wednesday 29 February 2012

Never Duplicated

She stole my lyrics thinking if the ink is the same and the speech the same then she is in the game!!
she scribbled everyday till her fingers bled
till she bleet like a goat
and stayed up all night making calls to her soul
till her eyes were popping outta their sockets
just practising to write like me

Boy how she tried to walk and talk and even think like me
but that is one long journey to embark
Each time she tried she only got a slight imitation
that was never close to the original
only a mirage that was constantly slippin from her every grasp
an awful stench of desperation

Nanalicious....thats me
you aint nothing but duplicatious
a sad sos from the dungeon of empty expression
constantly enstranging you
from the reality of ur insignificant vapour
that only lives once again through the power of my words

She gave it one last try to write a fullstop like me,
how to get... that ..dot...mmmm... just rite but babygirl,
my signature
comes with a sigh
and the sound he reads along with that fullstop
can only comezedbeats.com from the O...oooo OO that my mouth makes
so when you busy ending like me???
look at his eyes and see the satisfaction he still seeks

To smile like me??...hell i got the perfect dumpling face
the smile that reminds him of his favourite african food
the timing of those parting lips that aim not for his smile
but to engulf his whole being
that when he sees it'
all he can say is 'wow!!you can kill someone with that smile'

so go ahead and write like me
speak like me and even try if you may to think like me
but to be me???????????
you will find that the ink may be the same but i aint no bic pen
the lyrics may be same but our HANDS are totally different
i whisk ,you work
i write, you try
and when he tired of your efforts
its my book he will be reading

No comments:

Post a Comment